Image above: The "SuperOm" aka The Supermantra, a stylized Om within the iconic Superman diamond & a variation on the classic color combo.
I drew it...then I put it on a Cafe Press tee-shirt but iDigress...
What do I do here? I blog. Along with the help of my friends who occasionally chime in.
Why? I'm into writing, sharing stories & experiences and also want to turn you on to something cool or delicious whether it be Music, Fiction, Hockey, Spirituality or a Well-Made Dinner.
Channel OCHO is the Magazine on the Coffeetable of my Life. The Coffeetable was where my friends & I would gather, share stories, good meals & company. Time & Geography have split a lot of the corps up, yet we hold it together with the glue of our love & interest in all things cool & fun.
Come check out the Archive of Articles:
- The Smoking PUCK! My Boston-based Hockey column.
- Get In My Belly: Impress a loved one with something yummy.
- The Tao of Sully: my journey walking a road of a Spiritual life
- 101 Things That Should Not Exist!: The ever-growing list of...well you read it!
- The Comics Gnome POOTS! I am trying to get you to read a Funnybook.
- Pizza Rolls: The Only Thing Left to Say About The Star Wars: My heart-breaking conclusion that Star Wars is a strip-mined property...and that 2 out of the 6 movies are actually any Good!
Joie De Vivre! And write it down. You'll never know who you could inspire next!
Namaste & Good Luck.
Boston, MA USA
@revsully on Twitter